Currently, there are not any residents or staff who are positive for Covid 19.
- All employees are mandated to wear at a minimum, a medical grade masks while at work, residents are encouraged to wear a mask as tolerated when out of their rooms
- Enforcing Los Angeles County's mask mandate
- Routine employee training in-services regarding Covid 19 safety are being conducted
- Staff will screen for symptoms and potential exposure prior to their shift,
- Taking the temperature of each resident daily, checking health and respiratory status of each resident daily,
- All essential visitors are being screened for symptoms and potential exposure prior to entry,
- Families may no longer do their loved one’s laundry.
Visitation: Visitation times: 11:00 AM to 5:30 PM and 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM Daily. Appointments are encouraged for visitation. Visits are monitored by staff for ensure basic Covid 19 infection control protocols are being followed.
Visitors will be given a surgical grade mask for indoor visits and are required to keep the mask on for the duration of the visit.
Visitors should report any symptoms of Covid 19 to the facility that they may encounter for up to 14 days after their visit.
All visitors will hand sanitize prior to visitation.
Bathrooms are available in the Business office lobby, Activity Lobby or Employee Bathrooms by the back door.
Clear View is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is not permitted on Clear View grounds.
- Can take place in the arcade area, any of the Sanitarium patios or Garden area or on the Convalescent gazebo or patios.
- Visitors will be escorted directly to the visit location by staff using outdoor routes as much as possible to reach visitation area.
- Indoor and in-room general visitation in the facility is subject to the resident’s COVID-19 status and the facility’s outbreak status.
- Resident room visits are strongly discouraged unless compassionate care/end of life visits are needed. Resident Room visits are not permissible if a resident’s roommate is present in the room.
- Can take place in the TV Room, OT dining room, Library or Activity Room.
- Visitors should report any symptoms of Covid 19 to the facility that they may encounter for up to 14 days after their visit.
- Visitors movement throughout the facility will be minimized. Visitors must stay in their visitation area and are not permitted to walk around the facility.
*Non adherence to any these protocols or basic Covid 19 infection control protocols will result in cancellation of the visit and the visitor(s) will be asked to leave the facility.
Covid 19 status changes will be announced here on the website. Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call us.